Skin Perfect Skincare Tips
July 6, 2015
- Facial fitness routines or otherwise known as Microcurrent, will lift sagging facial muscles and stimulate circulation to instantly give our skin a more tightened and glowing skin.
- Don’t go to bed with makeup on. Makeup left on overnight seeps into your pores, clogs them, and congests your skin. Make sure that you wash your face twice at the end of the day. Once to get the makeup off and second to wash the skin itself from traces of leftover dirt.
- Exfoliate daily. After washing your face at night, be sure to exfoliate. Use a delicate scrub or toner designed specifically for your skin type.
- Use facial masks regularly. If possible, every day is idea. Make sure the facial mask is something that one of our estheticians would recommend for your skin type and concerns.
- Keep a treatment and moisturizer on your face, day or night. Put your skin first. After you wash it at night, put on some kind of skin treatment.
- Hydrate your face throughout the day. Mineral makeup is the best makeup to choose. Use our Setting Spray after you apply your makeup. This will not only revive your makeup, but revive your dehydrated complexion.
- Treat your face gently. Never pull, tug, or scrub your facial skin. Be very gentle when you clean it, moisturize it or makeup on it. This will lessen the chance that you’ll damage your skin and get wrinkles.
- Keep your face covered when you’re in the sun. Make sure to lather on sunscreen with a SPF of at least 15, put on sunglasses, and wear a brimmed hat.
- Eat fresh foods and drink lots of water. You should stay away from “dead food” food that basically is not fresh. Try to always eat lots of veggies, fruits, nuts, and drink tons of water.
- Let go of stress. Stress can show up on your face, no matter how well you take care of your skin. Do something you enjoy every day, whether that’s watching TV or going shopping. Your face reflects what’s going on inside of your mind.